Please contact us in confidence if you are struggling with your Mental Health.
There is help and support out there for you if you need it. Do not suffer in silence please.
If you need any support or advice, relating to autism, please get in touch through our social media pages, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01482 221028. (There is an option to leave a message and we will get in touch with you within 2 working days, usually much quicker).
These organisations offer support specific to suicide which may also be helpful..
- Mental Health Response Service - 0800 138 0990. Email: email@example.com
- The Samaritans - 116 123
Access to Psychological Therapies for issues including Depression and Anxiety
- Hull Lets Talk - 01482 247111
- East Riding Emotional Wellbeing Service - 01482 335 451.
- Mind HEY - 01482 240133
A source of support for people who have been bereaved by suicide
- Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide (SOBS)
- Cruse Bereavement Care also has some suggestions for further reading and support for people who have lost a loved one to suicide - 0808 808 1677 .
Matthew’s Hub is a registered Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)
© Matthew's Hub 2023.
Registered Charity No. 1169872
An indicoll website