We support members with advice on how to access benefits that they may be eligible for, we give advice only, we do not fill in forms on behalf of members.
We can offer advice on
- How to apply for the benefit
- Filling out forms correctly
- Providing evidence
- Appeals and Tribunal procedures
We can support you to liaise with the DWP or local council office if you feel unable to do so on your own.
Benefits you may be entitled to:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income Support
- Job Seekers (JSA)
- Housing Benefit
- Personal Budgets/Direct Payments (Personal Assistant Support from social services)
- Carers Allowance
- Universal Credit
Please note: we are not part of the Job Centre Plus or the local authority and we do not process or award benefits to you, we are here to support and advise you.
To find out more about benefit advice please send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org