What we do

We can offer advice around choosing the right Further Education provider for you and which course would be the most suitable (if you are having trouble choosing).

This could be:

  •  College
  •  Sixth form College
  •  University
  •  Apprenticeships
  •  Trainee Placements

Matthew's Hub has a good relationship with local colleges, schools and the University.  We can provide advocacy and assist you with applying for places, accompanying you on visits to the provider of your choice and applying for student finance where applicable.  We can also help with applying for DSA’s (Disabled Student Allowances) in Higher Education.

EHCP Education Health Care Plan.

Anyone with a diagnosis of Autism is entitled to an assessment for an EHC Plan.  This replaces the old Statement of Special Educational Needs.  Matthews Hub highly recommends all individuals access this resource, so you can receive the appropriate support.  You can be referred for assessment by the school, or the SENDIASS team at KIDS.